Monday, June 14, 2010

A Love Letter to John 6 (poem)

MY VALENTINE   I woke in silence with a heart that beats unlike yesterday. Methought i felt each step i take I'm tiptoeing on the clouds. The picture of you casting a look on me weakens my defences. And though you've said You will follow my commands But Dear,in a glance, Your burning glance at me, So steamy,sweet and lustful, Melts my knees like a candy on a childs' mouth. My dim eyes lit aglow remeniscing your tender kiss, your soft lips touches mine each moves creates waves a tidal waves of emotions where every breath-a pause creates an earth shaking sensation, a bursting of desires - a heart-quake!   The rain keeps falling outside still i lay,dreaming on my bed chained to the constant fire of love we both discovered.   In beauty,in treasure of day My love,my life,my gift you lay me on lavender fields.  

No comments:

Post a Comment