Monday, June 28, 2010

Echoes of the Rain

How can I disremember thee

and the memories we both shared?


Should I turn and walk away?


Is this the price of the loyalty I had given you?


Our story in a gazette.....
torn by the trifling bankruptcies,
crisis of the mind....

I hope it's not too late-
for i find myself in a hapless situation.


I like grilled squid too
when paired with a bottle of wine.


But none was laid before my eyes.


I reckoned not if I won or lost,
neither you or I had a heart of ice;
both of us shall cry.

Where's the smile in saying goodbye?

I had stood beside you for years
We,as sentinels.....
unveiling the mysteries of lawlessness.


I had tapped your shoulder
without hypocrisy-
As my confidant.


And with a human face,
you gaze at me.
Neither little thrill nor suspense to be found-
Only a heavy eyes;
So cold,unsealed.....


Vulnerable as I am.....
I silently,
louder than my breathing,
screamed my raving mind.

Insensitive as you are.....
You burnt with fierceness
the knot that binds us
to raise yourself a notch higher.....


fragrant bitter tears.....
faint memories of friendship.....
faded.....


and the brisk rains of May showers.....


I won't take the beaten path
laid out in a cobble stone again.


I'll rise.....


A new day-
a beginning of a new life
without you.....


You that wage a war
of unknown odds.....

Where's the smile in saying goodbye?


If only you realized how much you mean to me.....


But.....


You are so 'Mean' to me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment