Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love of My Life

Love of My Life






The long day of waiting had come to end.


Behold the moment he's at my range of sight,moving.


My king...


My wonderful dream.






I look at him with all my love


As he gently open his lips and begin to smile.


What a perfect view!


His eyes, his nose, his handsome face,


And those hot and sexy grins


oh how lucky i am to be loved.






Hours would be less for us


to step back to earth-Reality,


the time we taste the gift night.


I can see him and he can see me,


As we fly an inch and half to the sky.


He's the defininition of my essence as a woman.






So,what else this poor slave would ask


after all the sleepless nights and killing days,


struggling against the pressures of the wind's current?


I say to you, NOTHING.


For I have found the love of my life


My strength and My everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment