Monday, June 28, 2010

A Love Letter to Stewart 40

how can it be real?
people keep asking me...


a dream was being kept alive,
reflecting the most beautiful smile
in my eyes...

because of you...


i hope hours keeps better as we go,
as we continue our journey together...


Today,its only me and you
and no one else takes away my mind
from thinking of us...


Here without you...
Living our lives seperately...


You are there so busy eating piles of papers,
forgetting the reason why you are breathing
and for whom...
Who am I to complain anyway?
I am not as good as what you wanted in a woman,
I need a lot of experience to grow up,
to understand and be understood...


Right from the start im breathing You,
Never minding the killing day
just to let you feel the love i have for you...
Its hard but i have to...
I need to wear my mask in sadness
To hide away the pain...
There are moments that blinded me...
Simple things that women ask
or dream - to make loveful moments last forever
with the man they adore...

You are the most beautiful thing that happened to me,
my love,
enough to paint my world with a smile...


Only if you realize...
I am here that loves you
and needs a liltle of your time
but I know it's too much to ask...


If only you glance at me for a while
then you will begin to understand why...
I'm so madly inlove with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment