Friday, July 23, 2010

The Dark Tableau

The night I meet you
I love you in ways more
than one
I have recognize the essence of my
life,I have come across
a world that's ethereal,
thanks to you.

I evermore envision our love
won't last...

This is a melancholic parting...

My love,wherever you are
I hope you are happy with your decesion...

and me,here I am
hurting...
abandoned...

How can I consign to oblivion?
How can I start over...
anew...?

You wont have the idea of my life,
falling apart...

I know I cant have you back
and I wont be seeing you for the rest of my life.

Things,songs,poems,words...
carry me back to the sunlights and
nights we had...

and the time you took dim view
of my love's intention for you
and left...

The silence reminds me of all the
sorrow...
torment...
tribulations...

I will be suffering in silence
'til silence give up and
ditch me too...

but my love,i wont stop loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment