Monday, February 14, 2011

A Love Note to Stewart 7

The doubts that used
to hinder
the symmetry
that lies
in every stares
you gave to me
are now 
completely
gone.


For now my dear
we decided 
to walk
the path of life
T O G E T H E R,
simple and clear...
content and secure...


The cold mornings
were no longer cold
but warm.


In your arms 
i heard  the sighs
with a touch
of pleasantness.
And in your eyes
reflect such
eagerness...


Stewart,
your heart
is now my eternal home;
the epitome
of my delirium...
beatific...
ecstatic...
grandiose...


With you,
I've painted
pleasing landscapes
of wonderment;
moments of love
immaculately
converging 
the next...


colorful images
woven purely
to stay...


like now...
here I am
stumbling to the wall
to tell you...


Stewart,
my sweetheart...


I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment