Monday, July 1, 2013

My Beautiful Torment

At the end of the day
remembrance of us
play in my mind
I need some strength
oh beautiful torment
allow me to be void
and frozen and perhaps
I'll stop crying tonight

In the eyes of my angel
million miles away from me
my love flows unending
in silent daydream
my sweet delirium grows
in tune to endless misery

I've spent years in the ruins
of my reserved hollowness
where the only light
is my unspoken love for him
then with the grace of time
I get to tell him how i feel

In the eyes of my angel
million miles away from here
my heart never stops beating
in hidden devotion
my precious demise grows
in total darkness

And here in the hidden havoc
i collect the wreckage of me
constructing comfort in morbid night
by chance with the grace of time
I'll get to see his eyes once more
and the smiles that I treasure
then perhaps i will live again.



No comments:

Post a Comment