Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Raped and Murdered Under the Moon


Raped and Murdered Under the Moon
(Inspired by WUNRN's INDIA:RAPE IS FASTEST GROWING CRIME)


 Sun beams glided through my window pane
A reminder that it was morning and again
I had to get up and do the same
Work, a little argument here
and a little bit of laughter there
That was my life...

Until
I felt
the droplets of rain
hitting my skin
And I found myself
on the cliff of my course,
looking below.

The river of sorrow
was inviting me
perhaps...

was it death I saw?

That night
F E A R
coated my every nerve...
The perves,
they were coming towards me.

Hunger for meat
reflected on every tooth revealed
by their tightest devilish grins

They started to hold me
tease me, played with me
I wanted to shout my torment
with each baleful beat of my beyond-mending heart

But they smacked the stone on my head
The next thing I saw

I and my nakedness...
I, the destroyed mirror...
I bleed...
I was lying half dead.

The gang had succeeded 
The devils had raped me.

All my hopefulness morphed to pain
The air I breathe was hurting,
always rewinding 
of the throes that endured inside my heart.

I became 
a blank canvass
a silhouette in the darkness...

and after five days
My Constellation 

Fell...

Death consumed my all.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment