Saturday, June 29, 2013

Good Morning Sweetheart

I cherish the beauty...
the blessing of loving you

my lifelong sweetheart,
my devotion is my token...

within this stream of moments
our love paint the nub of time...

accepting the flaws of yesterdays 
calming the fears of tomorrows...

if I say I love you
I pray you feel my words...

open the doors of your heart
and rest mine there forever...

to be steadfast in love
I pray this will never end...

we perfectly harmonized
so pure that it feels so right...

at all times you hold me dear
you speak straight into my heart

and the laughters that you bring
a gentle fondle to my soul...

what is life without love...
such emptiness without you,

so long I have been a barren
none has wandered to care...

you came to hold my hand
and every morning is not the same...

you wake me with a gentle melody
in this journey to forever with you...

good morning my sweetheart
I love you.  

1 comment: