Saturday, June 29, 2013

Smile with Me

 The bond now beyond doubt
preserved...
ensured...

shall I go on?..

bless this beatitude
common hours grow resplendence
fondled...
valued...

smile with me...

subtle...
the look in our eyes
sentiments feed the souls
naturally endearing
each blush filling the void
until there is 

v
o
i


no more...

such influence to my being
gently obsessive
are your enticement to me
my long-awaited prince charming...

within my exquisite dreams
quietly superb
where peaceful slumber
means streams of our candid romance...

how many times our glance...excite..?
arouse...
stiff...
moist...
the once dozing thirst
stirred...
thrilled...
revived...
serenely...we stay

the extraordinary side of our existence
gilded upon wings of kindling hearts
endeared...
nurtured...
treasured...

tranquility - I found in your smiles...

shall I go on again?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment