Tuesday, March 27, 2012

An Innocent Murderer

She has this look of innocence
lively and sweet equaling those teens
wearing the uniform of old universities

but before giving up completely
to the charm of this chick
the darkness in her souls shrieks
and peeps through her eyes
and to my surprise
i felt like my heart is being pulled from my chest
just as my brain penetrates the rotten memories
of her in the hollow darkness of her polluted mind,

disturbances of a morbid kind...

Visions of her lying on the pallid bed

that was soon covered with blood
cast by the distinctive lamp

nigh the large tooth grasping clamp
that brutally pulled the little one
from his legs, to his hands, and to his organs
(I think I'm slipping out of reality)

when his head was pressed thoroughly
to forcibly remove and shove
from all her rights to throb
and play with the devil and
to win back his "supposed" mother...

A mother engulfed with catastrophe

unwanting him and the memory
of the day she was molested,
abused, harassed and raped
by her own father...

A teenager, supposedly a mother
murdered her son.....
A murderer.


No comments:

Post a Comment