Thursday, May 20, 2010

Para sa Pinakamamahal Ko

I







I was a shadow


Before you came


Afraid of the light


Living in the darkness


Wounded by love


And a playful destiny


A dying rose


On a corner


Imprisoned in sadness,


Anger and pain.










You






You were a wind


before you met me


Impris0ned in pain and longing


A wounded warrior


afraid to trust


Your heart cried


in thirst for love


Yet chose solitude


to hide the pain


Carried by every tear


that flows unending


Everytime you lie down


in the saddest of lonely nights


And every breath you take


tortures your heart.










Love






There is nothing greater


than our joy,my love


When we discover


The purity of love


I'm no longer living in the darkness


And your thirst for love


is quenched at last


Everyday it seems


Our worlds connect


Though we're apart


It's not a hindrance


To love you


And you to love me


Until forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment