Thursday, December 9, 2010

For the Anchor of My Soul





I am remarkably gleaming in the dark


Holding this exquisite feeling,like my last attempt to soar believing,


Someone has finally decided to take


The flight to heaven with me


To see the repartee amidst darkness


And took me to a beatified walk into moonlight


Beyond the fences of our dreams we saw


A beautiful view,the moment our eyes meet.






For all the love


I thank you sweetheart


For the compelling feeling we have while facing the river


For my lengthy,black hair swaying in your breath


Every time you leaned forward and whisper in my ears "I love you"


For all the time you gaze at me and the moon lurch out


For the flame of passion you wrap around me


Every moment you made me feel it's valentines' day






My fresh dew,in the grass,for all seasons;


A flowing stream of stillness and calm;


My love,sometimes i can't believe you're real


God gave you to me to turn to


And you to need me to love


He handed me a handsome King


For me to gently put on my soft sweet wings


Everything took a turn for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment